pHenomenal Water Sweet Tea Flavor 32 Oz Concentrate - Makes 8 Gallons
* 11+ pH When Mixed
pHenomenal is pure water that has been transformed into an “acid eater”, although “kidnapper” would be more accurate. It’s H2o (2 hydrogens, 1 oxygen) that is missing 1 hydrogen molecule. Inside you, it seeks, finds and binds with free hydrogen molecules stored in the body (which happen to be acidic). Once bonded (or eaten or kidnapped) it has turned back into H2o which you eliminate through urination. Because of that you may notice that you urinate more frequently than before you started drinking it and that, ultimately, is why many people experience a 2+ pound decrease in their weight in the first week.
- Mix 1 ounce into 1 quart (32 oz) of water. there are 2 tablespoons in 1 ounce
- Keep both concentrate and mixed water in a sealed container
- Drink 30-45 minutes before or after a meal for best absorption. First thing in the morning on an empty stomach is optimal.
- Drink 16 mixed ounces for every 50lbs you weigh.
- Drink extra prior to and after heavy exercise for faster recovery afterwards.
- No sugar added: sweetened with organic, non-GMO Stevia (98% Reb A, the highest quality available) and flavored with natural aromatic ingredients
Why acidity is unhealthy?
Stress, sugar, fried foods, hydrogenated foods, acidic beverages and many other things cause acidity or hydrogen in the body: think of pHenomenal water as the opposite of all of these bad things. They put acid in your body and pHenomenal Alkaline Water takes it out!
The free hydrogen in our body binds with our large pHenomenal water super-molecules and is then easily removed from the blood. As the hydrogen is bound and removed, the blood pH moves toward a more alkaline state (Higher pH).
Is that incredible or what?
pHenomenal water is easy to make:
When you mix it with water and drink it, all it wants to do is find free hydrogen and bind it up. When it finds free hydrogen the pHenomenal becomes a H2O water molecule again.
Learn how to mix pHenomenal:
We Also Recommend